Petite and Precious is now contributing $21000 per annum in sales to our local P & F. We're planning for a year of growth in 2019, particularly in the second half of the year.
With new campaigns taking our products to Superstores in the UK, we need enthusiastic volunteers to be trained up, and ready to service the increased business we hope to do!
If you would like to find out more about these roles, talk to Adele or Lois, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles we need help with:
Retail Order Fulfillment
When an order is placed, we aim to pick and dispatch it within 12- 24 hours. This means that we need someone who is able to:
- Collect stock (stored at Riverbank Store) within 24 hours of order being placed.
- Package using Tissue Paper/Ribbon and presentation box.
- Address postage satchel, and enter tracking number on Shopify app (you will need an android Phone)
- Deliver to post office or post box. in the case of overseas orders, you will need to lodge with a customs declaration form.
How much time does it take?
Each order would take 15 mins to prepare, plus additional time you might spend at the post office.
This happens about 2 times a week (on average), but (we hope) will increase to 4 times a week. We estimate a total of 2-3 hours a week, for current capacity.
All our customer enquiries come via our website to our sales inbox. We need someone who is able to monitor this inbox on a daily basis, and respond to customer enquiries promptly.
You will need:
- Access to Outlook or a similar email program. (we can help with this)
- Basic email management skills. (we can teach you if needed :) )
- A personable, friendly approach towards customers
How much time does this take?
We estimate this role would take about 2 hours a week, 15 minutes a day, for our current levels of enquiries.
Hours are flexible, provided they are completed on a daily basis.
And as Always, if you can crochet, we'd love your help to make our custom wraps, and other items. These wraps are huge profit drivers to our kids education! Talk to us for more info.